Couples therapy Thailand is a type of counselling that can help both mates enhance their relationship. If you are suffering marital problems, couples counselling might help you restore your connection. Couples counselling may benefit your relationship at any time, married or unmarried, age, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation. Marriage counselling, prenuptial counselling, and family therapy are examples of this treatment. It is usually a brief sort of treatment.
Couples Therapy Types
There are several techniques for couples therapy thailand, according to Mueller, which might include:
- Emotionally focused treatment (EFT): EFT seeks to strengthen your attachment and connection with your spouse. The therapist assists you in understanding and changing tendencies that contribute to feelings of separation.
- The Gottman technique entails resolving conflict areas and providing you and your spouse with problem-solving tools. It seeks to boost the degree of closeness and friendship for both you and your spouse.
- Ellen Wachtel’s strategy: This is a confidence strategy that focuses on the relationship’s positive features. It emphasises self-reflection over blaming.
- Couples psychodynamic therapy: Psychodynamic therapy investigates the underlying goals and anxieties that inspire you and your spouse to help you better understand each other.
- Behavioural treatment: This type of treatment, also known as behavioural couples therapy (BCT), includes modifying behaviour by reinforcing positive behaviours that enhance stability and pleasure while discouraging negative behaviours.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT): This type of treatment, also known as cognitive behavioural couples therapy (CBCT), includes recognising and modifying patterns of thinking that negatively influence behaviour.