Invisalign is one kind of orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten your teeth without using metal braces. It is the series of customized braces that will cover your teeth as well as gently pull this in the right position with time. As they’re clear, they’re less noticeable compared to the traditional metal braces. Let us find out why you must get your invisalign done by the professional invisalign barcelona dentist.
Invisalign is used to get a beautiful smile. This form of treatment is used for the patients that have mild and moderate misalignment and will align the bite. The patients with crossbite, overbite, and underbite will enjoy these Invisalign treatments done by their dentist.
It is a modern and new treatment that is characterized by replacing the traditional wires and brackets. To get the teeth aligned, the plastic aligners are generally used. This can allow you align your teeth easily without noticing it.
These aligners are made just for your teeth, customized, and every kit is used for 2 weeks. The kits can be replaced in two weeks until your perfect smile gets achieved. Since they’re transparent nobody will notice you’re wearing them. Furthermore, they are highly comfortable than the traditional alternatives.
Benefits of Invisalign
The primary goal of the treatment is moving your teeth to the desired position. However, you might not know various advantages that the technology has & thus its worth to know about them:
- Its one discreet system and making it invisible. The aligners are transparent & tough to see with a naked eye.
- They’re removable. It allows you have better comfort since they are removed easily.
- You must not use any kind of diet while using such aligners that can guarantee you to continue with the regular life.
- You can brush & floss regularly
- Invisalign is generally designed & guided by computers for this reason, they’re efficient than the traditional appliances
- Time of treatment is much lower for Invisalign
How does Invisalign treatment work?
After the first consultation with your dentist, they will take your teeth impressions, X Rays & get photographs done of your mouth and teeth. This information will be used for making the virtual simulation, named clin check. Then orthodontist will use clin check and plan virtual movement of your teeth each 15 days over your treatment. The prediction is done through the complex study & innovative 3D software.