Wedding catering service takes care of providing food and beverage for wedding functions. They also look after many other aspects of the wedding ceremonies for e.g., music, lighting, décor and so on. They also provide vendors like photographers, florist, dj and wedding dress designer. Venue for the wedding is an integral part of event planning. In other word, event planners take care of the whole wedding function and make it memorable for the newly married couple as well as for the guests. Wedding caterers sydney, has six important wedding catering considerations for event planning.
The six major aspects of wedding caterers for event planning are-
- Venue- the location of the wedding function is very important. Couples have many different locations to choose from. Venues like waterfront, beach, entertainment park, hotel, private resident locations are ideal for a place like sydney and hire-a-chef’s event planners are at your disposal.
- Food and beverage- couples can either choose from the predesigned menu or they can customize according to their tastes and likings. Buffet catering sydney provide elite service. The experienced chefs are comfortable in preparing multiple cuisines to cater to the taste buds of all the family and guests of the couple.
- Vendors- suppliers for the wedding planning is affordable. Wedding consultants, wedding planners, video contact, bridal flower florist, beverage suppliers and waiters are all taken care of by the wedding caterers.
- Budget- all the wedding planning starts and ends with money management. Setting a budget and sticking to it is very important. A lot of planning goes into it. Regular meetings with vendors keep all departments working in sync with one another. It should be clarified whether the budget includes all the services or extra charges would be levied for some of the services provided.
- Décor- the table settings, theme, seating arrangements, lighting, music, tableware rentals, and linens –all come under the décor. The décor uplifts the ambience of the wedding. Some wedding caterers charge extra for such services.
- Customer satisfaction- caterers should endeavor to make each and every guest happy and satisfied with their service. Welcome bags can be given to guests with schedule and timings of events. This would add a personal touch and make the guests feel welcomed. Extra care should be taken to see that the guests are provided with decent accommodation, pick-up and drop off to the venue and given gifts after the event is over.